Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day one: May 1, 2011

I've decided I can start this blog again. As many of you may  know in March I was hit by a Tsunami related surge while on a beach in Oregon. I was knocked over by a 2 foot wave and fought for my life for 20 minutes, My body then passed out in the water due to exhaustion and lack of oxygen. I awoke fully revived about 4 hours later in the ER then I began a battle against severe hypothermia. Long story short I lived and I thought I was going to die, it's because of God everyone one made it out of the Tsunami (even my Atheist brother believes so.) I am sharing the above story because its the reason I haven't been keeping up with this blog. I didn't want to record how scary the last two months have been for me but now that it is May 1st I feel it's time to begin moving on and truly healing.

Good Morning Epic Bed Head!

Good Morning Track Suit Toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment